Thursday 31 March 2011

29 and 30 March

Me made top fromSimplicity 2245 and a different view in my house. Sorry this is a bit blurry but you can see me "la, la" posing for photos and T in the background. Soundtrack to this photo would be "Muuuuummm....oh mummmmmmy..."

Me Made ruffle shirt from Built By Wendy Sew U book. I used some fabric given to me in a bag of remnants. I wanted to try out the pattern without splashingon fabric in case it didn't work. It is a strange colour that I don't know how to match with other clothes. Mainly I don't know how to match it with any of my cardigans - aaahhh I can't seem to dress without a cardigan. Too cold for short sleeves too warm for sweaters.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, the ruffled shirt looks really nice, so pretty with the matching buttons.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ruffled placket looks really great! i'm w/ you @ the cardi's....i seem to wear one every day as well. my arms just get too chilly.
    & it's very funny that your home has the same exact soundtrack as mine!
    happy sewing!
    gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the ruffle blouse ,,, gorg colour. I am also with you on the cardigans - I am envious of the colours you've been sporting this month - on th whole they brighten, don't they?
    By the way - your soundtrack made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind comments. I like the ruffled placket and hope to get more wear from this shirt once it's warmed up

    ReplyDelete