Saturday 15 February 2014

Anna Tunic - Wore it - Smiles


Worn with thrifted boden cardigan - I love me a stripey cardigan
I wore my Anna tunic dress twice last week and both times I wore it to that hardcore testing site that is Toddler Group.
Spot the post-toddler group RG sleeping on the sofa

The dress bore such cruelty well and was so comfy  to wear.  I thought at first I had made it too short but I liked this length with thick tights and boots.

I loved the colour of this dress, it is so bright and cheery in our gloomy winter days.  It does crease a bit during the day but you can't have everything.
I don't particularly like the look of the dress without sleeves but it is not likely I will wear it sleeveless without cardigan as by the time it is warm enough for sleeveless, it will be too warm for lined wool crepe.

So, I hope maybe some of you will brave wearing me-mades considered too smart for everyday.




7 comments:

  1. I've got to hand it to you - other than scaling a mountain, is there a tougher environment than toddler group?! No matter, you survived it unscathed and not only that, stylishly! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful color on you - just what you need to brighten a winter day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks very practical with thick tights and a cardigan - and the colour is enough to brighten your day I'm sure. I would love to wear this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've styled this! Red really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour on you!! You can also tell it's quality fabric, nice lines and hangs beautifully. It's a funky one and I'm glad you're wearing it in everyday trials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is pretty! Looks lovely with the cardigan too, which is often never the case. Well done for surviving toddler group! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, so pretty! I love the cheery colour and yay for that lovely striped cardi!

    ReplyDelete